The Physical Therapist Assistant program will:
- Prepare graduates to support the healthcare needs of the community via employment as a physical therapist assistant under the supervision of a licensed physical therapist;
- Prepare entry-level, competent graduates who are prepared to perform at or better than the national average on the NPTE;
- Establish and maintain relationships with sufficient educational sites to meet CAPTE standards, and to provide diverse and contemporary educational experiences to students; and
- Achieve and maintain full CAPTE accreditation.
Physical Therapist Assistant Faculty will:
- Provide a classroom atmosphere that is supportive of student learning, free from discrimination and respectful of all individuals; and
- Provide a contemporary PTA curriculum, using evidence-based instruction and assessment techniques.
(CAPTE goal: 60%)
|Ultimate Pass Rate
(CAPTE goal: 85%)
(CAPTE goal: 90%)
|Years||Two-year Graduation Rate||Two-year Employment Rate||Two-year First Time Pass Rate (NPTE)||Two-year Ultimate Pass Rate (NPTE)|
School of Nursing & Health Sciences
- ATHS, Rm. E257
matches /academics/nhs/physical-therapist-assistant/physical-therapist-assistant/objectives-outcomes ... percision: 3 of 2